Saturday 3 December 2011

Barbie Girl.

I'm not normally a big pink girl but I can't help but notice the fabulous girliness of these new season handbags.

(All available from http://www.net-a-porter.com/)



miu miu - £750

For the 9-5 or a weekend trip away this handbag would most definately serve you well. I'm a big miu miu fan and this handbag is definately on my santa list for christmas!



Emilio Pucci - £1,735


A perfect colour pop for a girly night out on the town but also the perfect flirty accessory for that special date.



Proenza Schouler - £825


Practicality with the across the body strap and a stylish military edge from the bukles and gold fastening.



MICHAEL Michael Kors - £195


The perfect grab and go bag, from day to night.



And so my handbag obsession continues...

Nicola x

No comments:

Post a Comment